The Frontpage

exidge

Administrator
One thing exidge: I have had to login like 5 times for it to stick, I don't know why it's being buggy.

Anyway... You can always put an extra tab that says "Textures" or something at the top by the HDRI one. Thank you so much for the share of your files, thanks! I already plan on using that tire tread texture. Awesome addition to the community. I mean, a lot of times when people sell these things, you find it on google image search the next day, same thing with tutorial video's, so thanks for not trying to like sell them haha.
Thanks Helicase. That is a good point. Will add that asap! About your login problem, sometimes when I try to login with Internet Explorer and don't check the "stay logged in" box it doesn't let you reply and tells you to login again.

I love the changes and improvements on the site.
My proposal is: What do u think to have 2 different columns, one for the WIPs (Stills and Advanced all together) and the other one for every other posts of whatever kind (apart from the blueprints donations who already have a their space on the bottom of the frontpage)?
Thanks Kangal. What about adding extra tabs for WIP? I wanted to add more tabs on the frontpage which include the HDRIs, WIP Forums and Textures.

Drop down menu if that what you mean? Mouse over --> Annoying. Clickable would be good. But I don't know if it would work with vBulletin platform? wouldn't they?
Aa, yea drop down menu! I mean there is no other way to add all 3 Showcase forums in one tab except that drop down menu. The other way is to display it in the forums as category. Would that be a better help?

Cheers,
exidge

Kangal

Thanks Kangal. What about adding extra tabs for WIP? I wanted to add more tabs on the frontpage which include the HDRIs, WIP Forums and Textures.

exidge

Yep, it could be a great idea indeed. This site has the potential to be a referement point not only for computer generated cars, but for the whole digital art. And to fill it up of contents like u're doing is without any doubts the right branch to follow :)