The Psychedelic 60s Contest

I'll let the people decide on this. Can I do a 1962 Citroën 2CV instead of the Trabant?
Reason why I'm asking, is that the 2CV dates from 1948 :roll: But it was made untill 1990..

Please let me know what your opinions are on this :)

The IC

uses too many smileys
I'll let the people decide on this. Can I do a 1962 Citroën 2CV instead of the Trabant?
Reason why I'm asking, is that the 2CV dates from 1948 :roll: But it was made untill 1990..

i reckon you should probably stick with cars that were developed/released within the 60's specifically ;)...otherwise you could have also entered the 2CV in the 90s competition, which would have been kind of odd :p

Of course you can do it, I see no reason why not. Same goes for the VW Beetle and Volvo 121, they were produced before and after 60's aswell. For example :)

I would myself like to enter the contest with a 2CV.
The AZA model of the 2CV appeared in 1963 and ended in 1970. It's definitively a sixtie's psychedelic car.

some details here: Touraine 2CV Club - Les modèles de 2CV

Well, i was thinking of doing a Chaparral racer....but since the contest is labeled The Psychedelic 60s Contest, i will instead be doing a 60's VW Van. I think that is more fitting

Tinpau

Yes i am Back .. its been a long time. . i am entering the contest with a Ford Lotus Cortina Mk1 . Its good to be back guys. missed you all

Damn, the 'Stang and the 'Vette are already picked.
I think I'll give it a try with a 1968 Buick Skylark

EDIT: damn it, no blueprints for that one, so forget it.

it's been a while since i modeled anything,, mostly because of school. But i decided to enter this contest,, just so i can pick up the modelling again:)

I'm entering with a Shelby Cobra Daytona 289 from 1964. Here is a picture of it.

The only thing i don't know yet if it is going to be high or mid poly. Any suggestions?

Attachments