Topless: Cartoon 59 Caddy

I circled what I am talking about. What I am thinking it is, is more of a crease or a "lip" created from the bumper being two pieces and put together as a top and bottom. So it goes alway the way around the bumper and not just at the end. What do you think?

Attachments

I agree there is that "lip" or seam where the bumper halves come together. But since I am doing the cartoon version based on a drawing ... some of those little details are left out. :)

Thanx again for all the comments everyone.

Here is another couple of test renders..... now with the new computer render times are down to minutes instead of 1.5 hrs!!

Tinpau

Attachments

looks great. I understand wat your saying about the bumper, i guess im just trying to see what your seeing. Nice renders, how did you set up the background?

The backgrounds on all my renders are HDRI images. I put them on a dome and they are what provide the reflections in the chrome, lighting for the scene and background image. The base is a texture from the Dosch textures I got. Most of the time you don't see the background because of the sweep I use behind and under the vehicle. Just like a photographer would use.

Hope that helps....

Tinpau