Topless: Mini Cooper S cabrio

durban

Hey everybody!
I found out this thread by chance today and hope it's not too late to join in!
I made a promise to a special girl to model a Mini, and I think I could make it topless and kill two birds with one stone :D
I'll start modeling as soon as I can and will post some wip next week maybe.

Attachments

durban

thanks Chris :)
I haven't had much time but I managed to get it started, so I guess I should be posting some images. Don't know about u guys but starting a car is always a pain for me. Never know where or how to do it :uhh:

Another thing... is there a way to change the name of the thread? I'd like to change it to 'Topless: Mini Cooper S cabrio'. It's not really a big deal but that's the exact model I'm doing (I think the convertible-cabrio thing is nothing but a country dependant term, but since I'm in Spain...)

I'll keep updating.
cheers

Attachments

durban

thanks a lot, Tom and Salim.

Here's a minor update.

Actually what I wanted is to ask you guys how do I get one of the images to show next to the thread name in the main contest page, as everybody else is doing... (sorry I can't find it out, tried the faqs and the forum search).

I'll soon have a look through all the rest of the entries and the nice cars everyone's doing, haven't had much time yet :D

Attachments

tom120934

Administrator
Your thread icon is the first pic attached in first post :
1/ To create an icon, edit your first post and upload a pic.
2/ To update the icon, remove the pic in the first post and add another one.

Looks good. But I think it is a little bumpy around the grille and air scoop. Also you should check area around headlights and front end looks a bit too flat.

thanks salim :)
the rear part is almost done.
I'm going for the rims now. Don't really know what I'm going to do, the ones you can see in the cooper S cabrio campaign (Black star bullet, first pic), or the ones in the John Cooper Works campaign (second pic)...

Attachments