Topless: RetroThing

helicase

i don't like the tubing on the hood. Other than that, looks great. Think of details to add. Real cars have lots of little reflectors logos and stuff like that. Make some of those little things up and just stick them on there.

Dusenberg Airstream Special

I finally, managed to get some free time...and finish the body work and every thing, so I am posting quasi-clay model images just for you to have a look...
There what a lot I planned to add, but it wasn't possible for me to find enough free time...

I will have the final renders by tomorrow noon,
I hope you will still accept them :( ....

also in the end I decided to go with the name Dusenberg Airstream Special :)

here are the renders...

Attachments

tom120934

Administrator
As I wrote in a PM to you, you have about 18 hours left for posting your final renders (as of writing this post)

But don't worry the renders you uploaded are already worth posting.

Needs shadows lol. Cool except for the strange tubes on the hood.
Thanks, about the strange tubes...those are the exost pips, I used them just to connect with the design of the old Dusenbergs ;)

As I wrote in a PM to you, you have about 18 hours left for posting your final renders (as of writing this post)

But don't worry the renders you uploaded are already worth posting.
I saw the PM ,thank you for the info...I replaced the 15th oct 23:59 with the 14th oct 23:59 ,somehow :S

Well renders are ok imho,on design i would make slightly larger rollbars,and different rims,with more thin spokes,rest is good,maybe you can sell this to some kit car company 8)