Volkswagen Passat B3 VR6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsenal

aka chosenlv
Hi! I'm in too. Great idea of contest!

So, about my choice:
Volkswagen Passat B3 VR6 for 999 Euro so I was left 4001 Euro.
First mods will be another bumpers for B3 and non-stock car paint (will be great if someone share link to cheap paint shop) and want to put another wheels.

Here are proof pics of it:

Attachments

Rsenal

aka chosenlv
suspensions kit and spacers

Bought suspensions kit for 410.28$ and spacers (qt. 4 pieces) for 68.95$ each. In budget I have 3501Euro, so 410.28+68.95*4=686.08$~498.34Euro. 3591-498.34=3092.66Euro

3092.66Euro left in my budget now. I also need rims and tires for it.

Attachments

Rsenal

aka chosenlv
thnx guys :) yep I have totally new PC and will have no problem with modeling now! I always want to model B3 cuz it's one of my fav car ^^ and think b3 syncro with vr6 will be great car for racing :cool: some days ago past last exam at university so I'm totally free and can enjoy summer, will start it tomorrow.

Cheers, Artur B!

Rsenal

aka chosenlv
hi guys! have a question. maybe someone can help me - need to know how much can cost to shave badge from front grill, and also will be good get info how much I need to change car paint! Will post update later.

P.S. bought wheels - Aero Series 50 wheels each 50.94$~35.20Euro so 4*35.20=140.80Euro

3092.66-140.80=2951.86Euro left, still thinking about tires.

Attachments

Klobsters

Shaving badge will cost you about 20 Euro if you do it yourself. It's including donor grill and some plastic. LINK
Also those rims really look like they are made for American muscle not German cars...'

P.S. Start modeling! :D

Rsenal

aka chosenlv
I already starting to model ;) those are racing wheels like on NASCAR cars :D but I saw some kewl examples of them on golfs and JDM cars ))

Astr0s

Super Moderator
Dont worry, those wouldnt fit the budget! :D On a serious note, though, they do look a little like BBS E28/E88. Search for Rauh-Welt Porsches and you should come by the exact model eventually

edit: they could be Work VS XX aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.