Which truck?

Which should i model?

• Dodge Ram 2002

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 1967 Kaiser M715

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So i started out with a 2002 Dodge Ram, but now i found an old truck i used to like which i think would be more interesting to model. its a 1967 Kaiser M715 and i started a couple days ago along with no blueprints. please tell me which one i should go with and model for this contest. So should i model the 1967 Kaiser instead of the dodge ram

Attachments

So i started out with a 2002 Dodge Ram, but now i found an old truck i used to like which i think would be more interesting to model. its a 1967 Kaiser M715 and i started a couple days ago along with no blueprints. please tell me which one i should go with and model for this contest. So should i model the 1967 Kaiser instead of the dodge ram
Hello Chris,

I really comend you on your efforts and must say that you did an excelent job to now; really top notch!!!:);););)

I have aslo spent more then 8 years doing a project of all the Willys-Kaiser models that were made from 1940-1970 when AMC bought out the company. I have over 60 different models in all shapes from the Willys quad to the Willys M606.

Here is a list:

The War Years Flat-Fendered
Military Prototypes
The Flat-Fendered CJ's
The Wagon and Pickup
The Round-Fendered CJ's
The Oddities
Other 4WD Models Based in the Jeep

I can share these with you if you like. I also do the Engines such as Go-Devil L4-134, Lightning L6-161, Hurricane F4-134, Hurricane F6-161, M274 - 4 Cylinder, Super Hurricane 6-226, Tornado 6-230, Dauntless V6 225 and the Saturn Engine.

It is really hard to find and detail work on the Tornado 6-230 engine as it seems to be the engine that was forgoton, yet Im trying. This engine is what is in the M715 and I would like to colaborate with you on sharing what I know with you if you see fit.

If you choose to colaborate with me, then here are my details:

Jean-Pierre "Gray Wolf" Demmerle
Langsamstig 13
11th Floor
CH-5600 Lenzburg
Switzerland
E-mail: jp_demmerle@yahoo.com

I would much appreciate a mail from you to see if we can work out an agreement. :):)

Cheers,

Gray Wolf