WZA Contest: "BoneCrusher"

Here is an little update. Ive become quite satisfied with the wheels, much better that before. Also Ive made some progress on the flamethrower. I thought it might be fun with a little more original design than the usual, so I hope you like it:grin:

This is just shaping up to be perfect :grin:

I personally think it'd look cool with some chunkier wheels at the back, but that's just my oppinion. It looks the shiz-nit already :p

Dr. Feelgood and tom120934: Wow thx man. Actually Im a little suprised my self. This model is turning up much better than I expected!

schaefft: Yeah I really do! I was thinking of installing some high-pressure waterpumps under the hood, but We´ll see about that;)

Anyway here is an update. Until now I havn´t paid much attention to the rear end of the car, but now that should bew taken care of. Ill sure you will experience some kind of deja vu at the first look of it, but I thought to my self "If im gonna have a freakin´ flux capacitor, Im gonna need some serious exhaustpipes. Regular pipes are gonna bite the dust!" So hope you like it:

Oh and btw, I just realized that I forgot to copy the lighter to the other side;)

Okay, Its been a while noe, and Ive finally figured out how to unwrap, and I must say; Its probably the most frustrating thing Ive ever tried!:x Anyway, I finally figured it out, but I have a problem. After I unwraped the model, I put a meshsmooth on it, and suddenly the uwv unwrap modifier F?#!ed up! help please:?

I fogot, here is the unwrapped model. Tell me if it looks good...

What I do is this.

After unwrapping it convert it all to editable poly, than apply mesh smooth to that, and then add the unwrap modifier over that, and that should do it.

Okay folks, Ive finally made some progress:eek: Im really getting into all that UVW stuff and I think it has payed off alot. Im sorry for the long time I havn't posted, but I really needed it to look good if I still wanted it to compete with your insane (litterally!) models.

well here is the update. Beware Ive only managed to get the body and some few details too look good (for now!) so keep clicking that Bonecrusher-label till Im finnish:grin:

Picture is to dark. I can't see your work man.

EDIT: You can make good texturing job even without using UVW unwarp modifier but i agree... its good to know that tool.

I must say that for some texturing job i simple use screenshot system to catch main shape of object. Than i put screenshot in PS and draw. This is simple UVW unwarp :)))

Nah Its okay, but its wired:roll: Looks just fine on my flatscreen (well not that bright) but never the less you can see it now. Thx for the comments, and yes you can texture without UVW unwrap, but what Ive really noticed is, you get rid of all those enoying stretchings, and thats wonderfull!

Nah Its okay, but its wired:roll: Looks just fine on my flatscreen (well not that bright) but never the less you can see it now. Thx for the comments, and yes you can texture without UVW unwrap, but what Ive really noticed is, you get rid of all those enoying stretchings, and thats wonderfull!
You can use UVW Map modifier to fix stretchings.... but.... don't get me wrong :) Its totally ok, of course, to use UVW unwarp modifier :)

and you do NICE job man !!! Just.... maybe to add more blood on roto blades and engine cover.

UPDATE:

Here is a little update before I go bed. Ive added some more blood spatter, and made the saw blades more messy;) Next I will probably do the wheels.

BTW, Ive intensified the direct light with 1. Hope that helped a bit.

Its better but still dark. Try to setup brightness on your monitor or go, for example, on fuji.com and download monitor setup pictures.

Its better with more blood. Also try to add more blood on wheel arch, front bumper and head lights. Try to play little with blend layer types in photoshop to get effect of old and new blood but don't get me wrong... its VERY NICE mate. I like your model from beginning.