WZA Contest : IMT Tractor

Ok.... here is my new project since i lost my LSV.

I have a new idea and i hope you like it guys.

IMT Tractor Killer.

IMT is largest and oldest Tractor factory in Serbia. It means INDUSTRY OF MOTORS AND TRACTORS. Simple :))) In this project i will not go deep in details like in LSV project.

Just start of my work. Still some part missing on minigun, front and side of tractor.

Attachments

tom120934

Administrator
Nice to see you back to work. Good idea, really original. And the start looks promising.

Keep it up, and backup your work every day ! A simple e-mail to yourself will do the job for a simple .max file.

Nice to see you back to work. Good idea, really original. And the start looks promising.

Keep it up, and backup your work every day ! A simple e-mail to yourself will do the job for a simple .max file.
Now i will save on USB flash.... external HDD and on all partitions :)

Do you work freelance, at home ? Don't forget it's only a hobby contest ;)

Keep us updated as you can !
TOM: You say in one of your post in your super seven thread that you need much time as possible to save for texturing your vehicle. Same is with me and my vehicle.

I can't make even better clay render to show you my work (you see this bad shadows on my render pictures ?) I just put simple skylight and mental ray. So i must finish modeling as soon as i can to fully focus on texture and render. Of course i will not rush with modeling but i will try hard to accumulate more times for text. and rend.

cool idea. myself i would add a front end loader with somekinda wicked attachment as in canada most tractors have front end loaders. i can imagine all kinda of cool nasty attachments for the 3 point hitch on the read and powered cia the pto shaft lol. looking cool though

Fire WEAPONS:

No1: 2x side minigun

No2: Maxim MG08 mounted on roof (Maxim survive crash of my LSV project because i make it in separate project and later i use merge to put him in LSV scene.),

No3: Special - secret for now :)

Cold weapon.... buahahahahahahah :) i have big plans and nice ideas :)

lol never enough weapons when fighting zombies lol, i have a little something for the rear of the dozer to deal with any approaching from that diection lol. im thinking of perhaps a high tech ultra modern air burst nade launcher literally fry the zombies lol.

That's awesome man... I personally was hoping you'd go for a without-the-cabin look, so it's just a seat; a vehicle made for the ultra-psychotic zombie-killer :grin:

hmmmmm after spent some times thinking what to put on this two tractor arms, i decide to put 2 different weapons on each arm. One with roto blades and one with big mixer to make a nice zombie cream :)

Well next update will come in 7-8 hours because now i must go to work.