WZA Contest: LSV-ZB

I plan to put ammo box on left side of Maxim. On right side box with hand bombs. Only don't know how to make ammo belt from box to Maxim :))).... this will be FUN !!! HAHAHAHAHHA

Attachments

I thought maxim was this magazine with hot babes in it? :p , anyways the gun looks sweet man keep it up, though the edges are a bit rough, post higher res pics for better crits

No way!! Your ammo crate needs to be HEAPS bigger man... I know the way I'd be shooting at zombies with that thing, and I assure you, I wouldn't last that long with that amount ;)

I thought maxim was this magazine with hot babes in it? :p , anyways the gun looks sweet man keep it up, though the edges are a bit rough, post higher res pics for better crits

Hmmmm.... yes..... but maybe i left this edges because this is, as Dr Feelgood say, old school MG. I will see. THX Crazy

Sure :) I plan to put some hand bombs on right side. I can't put on right side another ammo box because ammo enter in maxim from left side. It will be very hard for me to model ammo belt and i will put this job on the end of my project.

SO i will put extra ammo box on left side.... hmmmmm.... CRAP i need to find place for extra box :)))

ammo ammo ammo......