WZA Contest: Zombiebuster

Who you gonna call? [ghostbusters theme tune] ZOMBIEBUSTERS :p, okay anyways here was supposed to be my vague sketch of my creation but my scanner doesnt read pencil lines, so im jus gonna ink it in, and then post it, if Im not away partying yet....just didnt want anyone to steal my name :p

Thanks guys

in - take fan, no way man, well yeah sorta, you run down the zombies, and chances are they will fall on the hood, then it gets gorey :p
Yeah just thought id make it kinda clear.... my design...

I liked the wheel design, so I decided to keep it and modelled it, dont know whether to make treads on it cos the wheel has hit 100k polies....Will make a better sketch later, not a 10minute rushed thing like that last one..but first more cod 4 online hahahaha

PS - seems I have started a trend with these sketches, or everyone already had that idea :p

Attachments

hehe, well nice to see I did something useful :p, anyways here is a revised sketch and most probably final, removed the axe, didnt like it there, and added the flashing lights thing....dont like the angle of the gun, never turned out right, but meh you know what it is....

Attachments

tom120934

Administrator
About this movie, I'm surprised that anyone haven't come yet with a customized Shelby GT500. It would be a nice flag vehicle for a company, red among dark vehicles ;)

thank you guys :grin: damn I still havent seen that film, need to go and watch it lol, but hell it looks good, and that shelby is so sick, but Im sticking with my truck :p, someone else can make a shelby zombie killer...

Anyways I have been working on my turret thing, and its pretty much finished now, its based on an M2 I think.....got the ref from wikipedia :p
anyways what do you think
PS I have made the exhaust/flamethrower, does anyone know how to make a flamethrower,, the actual flame part not the gun or whatever

Attachments

tom120934

Administrator
It looks nicely modeled, but the renders of the dark turret on a dark background shows almost nothing. The viewport screenshot looks interesting.

Keep it up with that level of detail !

Holy crap dude... Nice going!! You've really taken a shine to this contest!! Either you're an avid 3D artist or a blood-thirsty homicidal maniac :p

Good job!!

@ tom - It was brighter in 3ds max, should have checked that,,, anyways heres the same image photoshopped so you can see it,
@ Dr.Feelgood - hehe, well i think my creative side of my brain woke up from hibernation, or maybe its because I havent used that side for ages :p - but no Im not a homicidal maniac, maybe watched too many action flicks, played cod 4 too much , but not homicidal :D

Anyways heres the exhausts, still not worked out a flamethrower effect though

Attachments

Nice work!!!
Ok, as a Laser Enthusiest, your laser design is incorrect :p The laser is too small (not the beam) its impossible to have a laser with the brightness of beam at that size. So here is a Ref for what military lasers are like. BTW there are 3 Lasers on that Single M4. also they use Green 532nm lasers now days.

Attachments

RSR

Nice work!!!
Ok, as a Laser Enthusiest, your laser design is incorrect :p The laser is too small (not the beam) its impossible to have a laser with the brightness of beam at that size. So here is a Ref for what military lasers are like. BTW there are 3 Lasers on that Single M4. also they use Green 532nm lasers now days.
we would hate the zombie killing machines to be unrealistic woudnt we :) LOL

keep up the nice work crazy 989

thanks, damn thats a big ass laser,,, I might do it, changing the colour is easy,might alter it a bit, cos that laser does not look cool :p